CSF launched the Ambassador Program in January 2018 in order to expand the organization’s network to prominent members from across the sportsmen’s community who are united to advocate publicly for the protection and defense of our shared passion for hunting and fishing.
CSF Ambassadors complement the efforts of the organization by promoting pro-sportsmen policies to their audiences. They are critical to furthering the conversation about why it is important to work with policy makers in Washington, DC, and across the country in order to ensure our ability to hunt and fish and enjoy the outdoors in the future.
CSF Ambassadors include:
Your opinion counts
Recently, Virginia has proposed legislation that would make the punishment for poaching, in their state, a 1-5 year prison sentence through HB-449. Poaching undermines the social acceptance of hunters, jobs, recreation, local and state economies, and conservation efforts. How should poachers be punished?Vote Here
- By sentencing them to jail time. (32.35%)
- By giving them a cash fine. (17.65%)
- By banning their hunting and fishing privileges and their ability to buy the necessary licenses. (11.76%)
- By putting them on a probation period. (0.00%)
- There should be some discretion in the penalties depending on the motivations for the poaching incident. (38.24%)