CSF launched the Ambassador Program in January 2018 in order to expand the organization’s network to prominent members from across the sportsmen’s community who are united to advocate publicly for the protection and defense of our shared passion for hunting and fishing.
CSF Ambassadors complement the efforts of the organization by promoting pro-sportsmen policies to their audiences. They are critical to furthering the conversation about why it is important to work with policy makers in Washington, DC, and across the country in order to ensure our ability to hunt and fish and enjoy the outdoors in the future.
CSF Ambassadors include:
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (17.79%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (25.77%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.23%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (17.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (16.56%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (21.47%)