CSF launched the Ambassador Program in January 2018 in order to expand the organization’s network to prominent members from across the sportsmen’s community who are united to advocate publicly for the protection and defense of our shared passion for hunting and fishing.
CSF Ambassadors complement the efforts of the organization by promoting pro-sportsmen policies to their audiences. They are critical to furthering the conversation about why it is important to work with policy makers in Washington, DC, and across the country in order to ensure our ability to hunt and fish and enjoy the outdoors in the future.
CSF Ambassadors include:
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (13.45%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (21.85%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (5.88%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (47.90%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (7.56%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.36%)