CSF's mission is to work with Congress, governors, and state legislatures to protect and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping.
This report includes 2016 data on hunter, angler, and target shooter participation and expenditures and well as information on the American System of Conservation Funding.Read More
Read CSF's 2020 Third Quarter Outdoor Heritage ReportRead More
Blog by Chris Horton, Senior Director, Midwestern States and Fisheries PolicyRead More
October 30, 2020 (WASHINGTON, D.C.) - Today, the 116th Congress was solidified as one of the most productive for conservation and sportsmen…
On January 25-28, the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council will meet virtually, and once again, red snapper will be among the most…
Contact: Joe Mullin, New England States Senior Coordinator On January 11, the Connecticut Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus gathered virtually…
With decades of combined public policy and political experience, no organization has access to so many elected officials and does more to advance sportsmen's issues in the political arena than the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF).
The state profiles are designed to be a comprehensive source of information on pro-sportsmen elected officials in each state as well as news and policy updates of concern to sportsmen and women.
Your opinion counts
Sportsmen and women have been on the receiving end of increased attention from the non-hunting public, criticizing the traditional “grip and grin” photos on various social media platforms. As a sportsman or sportswoman, what strategies have you utilized to address this negative feedback?Vote Here
- I don’t post “grip and grin” photos for that reason (35.00%)
- My social media is private to avoid unwanted comments (20.00%)
- I engage the individual in the comment section or in direct messages (0.00%)
- I post more “grip and grin” photos to prove a point (0.00%)
- When posting hunting or fishing photos I tell a narrative that focuses on aspects of hunting that the general public widely supports, such as the procurement of meat for family and friends (30.00%)
- I don’t engage those individuals (15.00%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.Read More