Ashley joined CSF in April of 2019 as the Office Coordinator where she oversees office operations and provides administrative support. Prior to joining CSF, she worked in the Virginia State Senate as a legislative director for six years and for the Virginia Press Association as their communications director. She holds a Bachelors of Arts from the University of Mary Washington, where she majored in Political Science.
In her free time, Ashley enjoys spending time on the Atlantic Ocean sailing and swimming.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (13.45%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (21.85%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (5.88%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (47.90%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (7.56%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.36%)