Dante Swallow joined the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) in April 2015 and currently serves as CSF’s Event and Development Coordinator.
Prior to joining CSF, Dante worked for Strategies 360, a government relations and communications firm in Washington, D.C. Dante has also served as a fellow at Western Skies Strategies, where he focused on issues affecting farmers, ranchers and rural America. During his time as a fellow, he worked on building coalitions, devising business development strategies, and assisting in the management of several associations. Before his time at Western Skies Strategies, Dante worked as a grassroots field organizer on the successful re-election campaign of former Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus (CSC) Co-Chair and current CSC Member, Senator Jon Tester (MT).
Having grown up in western Montana in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Dante is an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys hunting, fishing, rafting, and camping.
A native of Missoula, Montana, Dante earned his B.A. in Political Science from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (26.03%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (24.66%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.37%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (19.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (10.96%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (17.81%)