Kelli joined CSF in 2006 with over 9 years of professional experience in the government and corporate sectors. Kelli works directly with the President and is responsible for the financial operations of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation.
She oversees all aspects of financial operations including maintaining the organizational budget, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, financial reporting/analysis, state filings, annual audit and 990 filing.
She supervises the Senior Office Coordinator and oversees all aspects of office operations including human resources, employee benefits, 401(k), insurance policies, board meetings and all aspects of building ownership.
She received her B.A. degree with a minor in Math from Salisbury State University.
Your opinion counts
Recently, Virginia has proposed legislation that would make the punishment for poaching, in their state, a 1-5 year prison sentence through HB-449. Poaching undermines the social acceptance of hunters, jobs, recreation, local and state economies, and conservation efforts. How should poachers be punished?Vote Here
- By sentencing them to jail time. (36.84%)
- By giving them a cash fine. (11.58%)
- By banning their hunting and fishing privileges and their ability to buy the necessary licenses. (15.79%)
- By putting them on a probation period. (1.05%)
- There should be some discretion in the penalties depending on the motivations for the poaching incident. (34.74%)