Kelli joined CSF in 2006 with over 9 years of professional experience in the government and corporate sectors. Kelli works directly with the President and is responsible for the financial operations of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation.
She oversees all aspects of financial operations including maintaining the organizational budget, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, financial reporting/analysis, state filings, annual audit and 990 filing.
She supervises the Office Coordinator and oversees all aspects of office operations including human resources, employee benefits, 401(k), insurance policies, board meetings and all aspects of building ownership.
She received her B.A. degree with a minor in Math from Salisbury State University.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (16.48%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (29.50%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.15%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (14.94%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (18.39%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (19.54%)