Kelli joined CSF in 2006 with over 9 years of professional experience in the government and corporate sectors. Kelli works directly with the President and is responsible for the financial operations of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation.
She oversees all aspects of financial operations including maintaining the organizational budget, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, financial reporting/analysis, state filings, annual audit and 990 filing.
She supervises the Office Coordinator and oversees all aspects of office operations including human resources, employee benefits, 401(k), insurance policies, board meetings and all aspects of building ownership.
She received her B.A. degree with a minor in Math from Salisbury State University.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)