Kelli joined Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation in January of 2017 taking on the role of Event Manager.
Kelli has an extensive event/sales background having worked for Hyatt Hotels and Resorts at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill for approximately five years prior to joining CSF. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management and a minor in Business Administration at University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Kelli was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin. She truly has a passion for the outdoors having spent a lot of time skiing, camping, hiking, fishing and spending summers at a family cabin.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)