Kelli joined Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation in January of 2017 taking on the role of Event Manager.
Kelli has an extensive event/sales background having worked for Hyatt Hotels and Resorts at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill for approximately five years prior to joining CSF. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management and a minor in Business Administration at University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Kelli was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin. She truly has a passion for the outdoors having spent a lot of time skiing, camping, hiking, fishing and spending summers at a family cabin.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (16.48%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (29.50%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.15%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (14.94%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (18.39%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (19.54%)