Madison joined CSF in August of 2017, and currently serves as the Office Assistant. Prior to joining the CSF team, Madison attended the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville where she studied political science, legal studies and philosophy. During college, Madison spent time working for the U.S. House of Representatives and Missouri’s governor’s race.
While in Arkansas, Madison grew a deep appreciation for hiking the Ozark Mountains with her dog Sadie and spent countless weekends in her hammock overlooking the vast expanse of trees at Devil’s Den. As a Springfield, Missouri native, Madison loved trips to the Bass Pro gun range with her dad and is particularly excited that Johnny Morris's Wonders of Wildlife museum is in her hometown. While in D.C., Madison is thrilled to be a part of the CSF staff and looks forward to helping plan and execute events.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (26.03%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (24.66%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.37%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (19.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (10.96%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (17.81%)