Phil joined CSF in 2011 to work on development and donor relations. Prior to his start with CSF, Phil worked on the re-election campaign of Senator Harry Reid in Washington, D.C. and Nevada. After working on the campaign for nearly two years, he combined his love of politics and the outdoors, and joined the CSF team. He works closely with corporations, foundations and like-minded sportsmen and women to support the organization.
Phil was born and raised in Chestertown, MD and is a twelfth generation Marylander to his family’s farm. Having grown up on the water and around the farm, he started hunting and fishing at a young age. Phil spends much of his free time managing the farm.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in American History and Communications Studies from Lynchburg College.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)