PJ Carleton joined the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation in 2008 and is now the Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations.
Prior to joining CSF, PJ was the Director of Political and Special Events at Epiphany Productions, Inc. During her 5 year tenure, she planned and executed large and small scale meetings and events for a diverse clientele throughout the United States and Europe. Before working for Epiphany, PJ spent two years in the office of U.S. Representative Billy Tauzin.
Growing up in "Sportsmen's Paradise", PJ has been around hunting and fishing her entire life. PJ holds a degree from Louisiana State University, and enjoys LSU football, NASCAR and spending time with her family, including her English Bulldog Wally.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (26.03%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (24.66%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.37%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (19.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (10.96%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (17.81%)