PJ Carleton joined the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation in 2008 and is now the Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations.
Prior to joining CSF, PJ was the Director of Political and Special Events at Epiphany Productions, Inc. During her 5 year tenure, she planned and executed large and small scale meetings and events for a diverse clientele throughout the United States and Europe. Before working for Epiphany, PJ spent two years in the office of U.S. Representative Billy Tauzin.
Growing up in "Sportsmen's Paradise", PJ has been around hunting and fishing her entire life. PJ holds a degree from Louisiana State University, and enjoys LSU football, NASCAR and spending time with her family, including her English Bulldog Wally.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (11.05%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (25.58%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (10.47%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (41.28%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (8.14%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.49%)