Sara joined CSF in September 2013, and is now the Policy and Communications Manager. She works with the CSF team to help communicate policies consistent with sportsmen’s and women’s values.
Previously, she worked as the Communications Assistant at the Alliance to Save Energy, a non-profit promoting energy efficiency policy. She has also worked on media communications and the Anglersurvey and Huntersurvey at Southwick Associates.
Sara received a Bachelor's degree in Atmospheric/Oceanic Science, and Environmental Studies with a policy specialization from the University of Colorado - Boulder; as well as a Master's degree in Strategic Communication from American University.
Growing up in the mountains of Colorado, Sara enjoys skiing, kayaking, hiking, and fishing.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)