Sarah joined CSF in August 2017 and is now the Event Coordinator. Prior to joining CSF, Sarah worked at Mansion on O Street in Washington, DC, where she helped coordinate events and tours. She graduated from University of Alabama with a Bachelors in Restaurant Hotel Management specializing in events, and minor in Political and Consumer Sciences.
In Sarah’s free time, she enjoys fishing and hiking, and spending time at her family’s cabin in Pennsylvania.
Your opinion counts
Recently, Virginia has proposed legislation that would make the punishment for poaching, in their state, a 1-5 year prison sentence through HB-449. Poaching undermines the social acceptance of hunters, jobs, recreation, local and state economies, and conservation efforts. How should poachers be punished?Vote Here
- By sentencing them to jail time. (36.84%)
- By giving them a cash fine. (11.58%)
- By banning their hunting and fishing privileges and their ability to buy the necessary licenses. (15.79%)
- By putting them on a probation period. (1.05%)
- There should be some discretion in the penalties depending on the motivations for the poaching incident. (34.74%)