Sarah joined CSF in August 2017 and is now the Event Assistant. Prior to joining CSF, Sarah worked at Mansion on O Street in Washington, DC, where she helped coordinate events and tours. She graduated from University of Alabama with a Bachelors in Restaurant Hotel Management specializing in events, and minor in Political and Consumer Sciences.
In Sarah’s free time, she enjoys fishing and hiking, and spending time at her family’s cabin in Pennsylvania.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (11.05%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (25.58%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (10.47%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (41.28%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (8.14%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.49%)