Sarah joined CSF in August 2017 and is now the Event Assistant. Prior to joining CSF, Sarah worked at Mansion on O Street in Washington, DC, where she helped coordinate events and tours. She graduated from University of Alabama with a Bachelors in Restaurant Hotel Management specializing in events, and minor in Political and Consumer Sciences.
In Sarah’s free time, she enjoys fishing and hiking, and spending time at her family’s cabin in Pennsylvania.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (26.03%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (24.66%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.37%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (19.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (10.96%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (17.81%)