Taylor Bissonette joined CSF as the Marketing and Communications Assistant in October 2017. Prior to joining CSF, Taylor was the Marketing and Public Relations intern for Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever, a CSF partner.
A triple major in college, she holds a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Public Relations and Advertising, and Communication and Media from DePaul University.
Taylor grew up in the Minnesota Northwoods hunting white-tailed deer, fishing and exploring the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)