Taylor Bissonette joined CSF as the Marketing and Communications Assistant in October 2017. Prior to joining CSF, Taylor was the Marketing and Public Relations intern for Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever, a CSF partner.
A triple major in college, she holds a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Public Relations and Advertising, and Communication and Media from DePaul University.
Taylor grew up in the Minnesota Northwoods hunting white-tailed deer, fishing and exploring the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (16.48%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (29.50%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.15%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (14.94%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (18.39%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (19.54%)