Taylor joined the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) in July of 2016 and currently serves as the Federal Relations Senior Coordinator. Before his start as a full-time employee, Taylor served as CSF’s Event and Development Intern after graduating from Frostburg State University in May 2016 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice.
Prior to joining CSF, Taylor interned in the U.S. House of Representatives during the summer of 2015. During his tenure at Frostburg State University, Taylor was very active on campus where he served as President of the College Republicans, served on the Student-Athlete-Advisory Committee, and was a member of the Men’s Lacrosse Team.
A native of Carroll County, Maryland, Taylor enjoys recreational shooting, fishing, and hunting. Taylor particularly enjoys bow hunting for white-tailed deer, waterfowl hunting, and chasing turkeys in the spring time.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)