Taylor joined the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) in July of 2016 and currently serves as the Federal Relations Coordinator. Before his start as a full-time employee, Taylor served as CSF’s Event and Development Intern after graduating from Frostburg State University in May 2016 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice.
Prior to joining CSF, Taylor interned in the U.S. House of Representatives during the summer of 2015. During his tenure at Frostburg State University, Taylor was very active on campus where he served as President of the College Republicans, served on the Student-Athlete-Advisory Committee, and was a member of the Men’s Lacrosse Team.
A native of Carroll County, Maryland, Taylor enjoys recreational shooting, fishing, and hunting. Taylor particularly enjoys bow hunting for white-tailed deer, waterfowl hunting, and chasing turkeys in the spring time.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (16.48%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (29.50%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.15%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (14.94%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (18.39%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (19.54%)