CONGRESSIONAL SPORTSMEN'S CAUCUS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) Alumni Association program was developed by CSF with the intention of linking previous CSC members in an alumni network. Members can then stay involved with protecting and advancing sportsmen’s interests through their experience with the public policy process.
The CSC remains one of the largest and most influential bipartisan caucuses on Capitol Hill with nearly 300 members. A united group of allies, the CSC has made significant progress in advancing the issues of interest to hunters, anglers, recreational shooters and trappers, but sportsmen must remain vigilant for opportunities to advance our traditions, as well as to deter threats to these time-honored activities.
As CSF looks to the future, we aim to build on the legacy of advancing sportsmen’s traditions in the halls of government.
Click here to view the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Alumni Association members.
Click here to download the CSC Alumni Association application form.
CSC Alumni Association Founders:
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (16.48%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (29.50%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.15%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (14.94%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (18.39%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (19.54%)