Growing up in Central Maine, Congressman Bruce Poliquin has long understood the importance and tradition of fishing, hunting, camping, snowmobiling and exercising our Second Amendment rights. He still use his .22 long lever action Marlin rifle that he purchased at 14 years old.
When Congressman Poliquin was sworn in to Congress, he took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. To that end, he has supported and cosponsored several bills that will help protect our right to keep and bear arms. He strongly believes that Maine sportsmen should be able to exercise their rights to fishing, hunting, camping and snowmobiling.
“I will continue to protect our special way of life in Maine by defending our freedoms and liberties. In Congress, I will continue to support bills that will help protect our rich tradition,” said Congressman Poliquin.
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (51.79%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program (VPA-HIP) (23.21%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (1.79%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (8.93%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (7.14%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (3.57%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (3.57%)