U.S. Senator Jim Risch has been an active member of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus since he was sworn-in to the Senate in 2009, serving as Vice-Chair in both the 112th and 113th Congress.
“It is an incredible honor to serve as Co-Chair of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus,” said Risch. “Like so many other Idahoans, I enjoy hunting, fishing, and shooting sports and value the strong principles associated with them.”
Risch has enjoyed hunting and fishing all of his life and enjoys passing these traditions and values on to his sons and grandchildren.
Sen. Risch elk hunting
CSC Co-Chairs Sen. Manchin and Sen. Risch at the Congressional Shoot-Out
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (100.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)