Governors Sportsmen's Caucus
In 2009 the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF) formed the Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus (GSC) - a bipartisan caucus of governors to protect and advance the interests of America's sportsmen and women, and advance professional fish and wildlife management policy.
The GSC facilitates communication and information exchange between participating offices in support of policies and regulations that promote and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping. Guided by a bipartisan leadership team of governors and staffed through CSF, the GSC complements and enhances the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus and the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses. Presently, the bipartisan GSC consists of 23 members representing diverse regions of the nation.
Click here to view the GSC roster.
Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Leadership
Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Members: Sportsmen’s Profiles
- Governor Phil Bryant (MS)
- Governor Steve Bullock (MT)
- Governor Doug Burgum (ND)
- Governor John Edwards (LA)
- Governor Mark Gordon (WY)
- Governor Brian Kemp (GA)
- Governor Kristi Noem (SD)
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.02%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.84%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.79%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.34%)