Governors Sportsmen's Caucus
In 2009 the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF) formed the Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus (GSC) - a bipartisan caucus of governors to protect and advance the interests of America's sportsmen and women, and advance professional fish and wildlife management policy.
The GSC facilitates communication and information exchange between participating offices in support of policies and regulations that promote and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping. Guided by a bipartisan leadership team of governors and staffed through CSF, the GSC complements and enhances the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus and the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses. Presently, the bipartisan GSC consists of 36 members representing diverse regions of the nation.
Click here to view the GSC roster.
Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Leadership
Co-Chair: Governor Steve Bullock (MT)View Website
Co-Chair: Governor Matt Mead (WY)View Website
Vice-Chair: Governor Tom Wolf (PA)View Details
Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Members: Sportsmen’s Profiles
- Governor Phil Bryant (MS)
- Governor Doug Burgum (ND)
- Governor John Edwards (LA)
- Governor Bruce Rauner (IL)
- Governor Scott Walker (WI)
Your opinion counts
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) has been making the headlines recently, with several new states and a Canadian province testing positive for the disease, and many states implementing new rules to prevent its spread. How has this increased public awareness of CWD affected you?Vote Here
- It has affected my ability to participate in game meat donation programs (2.13%)
- I have altered how I plan and conduct my hunts (27.66%)
- My perception on how healthy venison is has changed (27.66%)
- It has not affected me (42.55%)