Date: Sep 05
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC View in Google Maps
The Annual Banquet & Auction provides an opportunity for the outdoor sporting community, supporters, and friends of CSF to recognize the tremendous work of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) in keeping sportsmen in the field. Leaders of the sportsmen and conservation communities meet with and acknowledge attending Members of Congress for their efforts on legislation regarding sportsmen.
If you have any questions on this event, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (27.27%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (21.21%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.52%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (19.70%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (12.12%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (18.18%)