Date: Sep 05
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC View in Google Maps
The Annual Banquet & Auction provides an opportunity for the outdoor sporting community, supporters, and friends of CSF to recognize the tremendous work of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) in keeping sportsmen in the field. Leaders of the sportsmen and conservation communities meet with and acknowledge attending Members of Congress for their efforts on legislation regarding sportsmen.
If you have any questions on this event, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (51.79%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program (VPA-HIP) (23.21%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (1.79%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (8.93%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (7.14%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (3.57%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (3.57%)