Date: Sep 05
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC View in Google Maps
The Annual Banquet & Auction provides an opportunity for the outdoor sporting community, supporters, and friends of CSF to recognize the tremendous work of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) in keeping sportsmen in the field. Leaders of the sportsmen and conservation communities meet with and acknowledge attending Members of Congress for their efforts on legislation regarding sportsmen.
If you have any questions on this event, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or via email at email@example.com.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (42.86%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (21.43%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (14.29%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (21.43%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (0.00%)