Date: Aug 07
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Glenn Dale, MD View in Google Maps
The August Recess Clays Competition is designed to bring Congressional staff and the sportsmen’s community together for a day out of the office to learn about and experience firsthand the fun and camaraderie provided by participating in trap, skeet, and sporting clays.
For more information on this event, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (33.33%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (19.05%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (19.05%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (23.81%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (4.76%)