Date: Aug 07
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Glenn Dale, MD View in Google Maps
Hosted by the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation, this bipartisan event will be held on Tuesday, August 7, at PG County Trap and Skeet in Glenn Dale, Maryland.
Designed to bring Congressional staff and the sportsmen's community together for a fun day out of the office, this event will allow attendees the opportunity to participate in trap, skeet, and sporting clays while also enjoying the outdoors.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Events Assistant Sarah Rusenko, at email@example.com or (202)543-6850 x27.
Photo: CSF President Jeff Crane and CSF Board Member Larry Keane (National Shooting Sports Foundation) present Top Gun Democrat award to Ben Jackson (Office of Rep. Gene Green (TX)) in 2017.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (17.79%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (25.77%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.23%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (17.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (16.56%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (21.47%)