Date: Aug 07
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Glenn Dale, MD View in Google Maps
The August Recess Clays Competition is designed to bring Congressional staff and the sportsmen’s community together for a day out of the office to learn about and experience firsthand the fun and camaraderie provided by participating in trap, skeet, and sporting clays.
For more information on this event, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at email@example.com or (202) 543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (0.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)