Date: Jun 21 - Jun 22
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Sonoma, CA 95476 View in Google Maps
The 5th Annual California Wine, Wings & Wildlife will be held on June 21 - 22, 2018 in Sonoma, CA.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 543-6850 x22.
To connect on social media: #WineWingsWildlife
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (33.33%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (19.05%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (19.05%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (23.81%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (4.76%)