Date: Jun 05
Time: 8:00am to 9:00am
Address: , Washington, DC 20003 View in Google Maps
CSF hosts a Breakfast Briefing on Capitol Hill to discuss important federal policies for the sportsmen's community.
Topic to be determined.
For more information, contact PJ Carleton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)