Date: Jan 05
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Dallas, TX View in Google Maps
The Dallas Safari Club (DSC) and the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation’s Board of Directors will host a Chairman’s Club reception benefitting the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation on January 6. For more than 15 years, DSC has been a strong advocate in supporting CSF’s mission to work with Congress, governors, and state legislatures to protect and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping. Founded in 2013, the Chairman’s Club provides recognition for individuals who philanthropically support CSF with an annual gift of at least $1,000 per year.
For more information, please contact Dante Swallow at email@example.com.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (33.33%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (19.05%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (19.05%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (23.81%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (4.76%)