Date: May 14 - May 15
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Glenn Dale, MD View in Google Maps
On May 15, CSF will host the annual Congressional Clays Competition in Glenn Dale, Maryland. This bipartisan event gathers Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus Members with partners and supporters for a friendly recreational shooting competition of skeet, trap, and sporting clays between Republican and Democrat sportsmen and women.
On May 14, CSF partners, including representatives from the sportsmen's industry, will gather for the annual Industry Challenge.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (42.86%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (21.43%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (14.29%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (21.43%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (0.00%)