Date: Jul 09
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Sedalia, CO View in Google Maps
The Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF) will host the inaugural Conservation Classic golf tournament at the Sanctuary golf course in Sedalia, CO on July 9th.
Presented by Re/Max, this tournament will give supporters from across the sportsmen’s community the opportunity to play on one of America’s most exclusive and renowned courses. Attendees will also be treated to a private performance by acclaimed country musician and CSF Ambassador Lucas Hoge while enjoying a wild game dinner and tasting wine from Napa Valley’s Double Eagle vineyards. Guests will also have an opportunity to bid on some amazing auction items ranging from a Montana fishing adventure with Huey Lewis to a South Dakota Pheasant hunt with famed actor Gerald McRaney and General Walt Boomer.
For more information on sponsorships or to RSVP, please contact CSF’s Event Manager, Kelli Roessler, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 543-6850 x32.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (42.86%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (21.43%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (14.29%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (21.43%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (0.00%)