Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Reception
This winter reception, based in Washington, D.C. brings together CSF partners with members from the Governors Sportsmen's Caucus to discuss sportsmen's priorities throughout the states.
Click here to view the 2018 press release.
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (11.21%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (29.60%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (11.66%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (35.43%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (8.52%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.59%)