Date: Apr 17
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Springfield, IL View in Google Maps
On April 17, CSF will travel to Springfield, Illinois, for the 4th annual Illinois Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus Reception, Auction & Dinner. Hosted by CSF and the Illinois Sportsmen's Caucus, this event celebrates the accomplishments and discusses the upcoming challenges of the midwestern sportsmen's community.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-543-6850 x22.
Connect on social media: #ILSportsmen2018
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (42.86%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (21.43%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (14.29%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (21.43%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (0.00%)