National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 17th Annual NASC Sportsman-Legislator Summit that will be held virtually on December 8 and 9, 2020. Visit www.nascsummit.org for more information or click here to register today!
The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the largest gathering of pro-sportsmen legislators that occurs each year. This event provides the bipartisan group of sportsmen-legislators - representing states across the nation - with the opportunity to interact with state and federal natural resource agencies, allied non-governmental conservation organizations and industries concerned with the future of our nation's outdoor heritage. The meeting is also an opportunity for legislators to gather together to discuss issues impacting the sportsmen's conservation community and to share information relevant to America's hunters and recreational anglers and shooters.
Your opinion counts
Sportsmen and women have been on the receiving end of increased attention from the non-hunting public, criticizing the traditional “grip and grin” photos on various social media platforms. As a sportsman or sportswoman, what strategies have you utilized to address this negative feedback?Vote Here
- I don’t post “grip and grin” photos for that reason (40.00%)
- My social media is private to avoid unwanted comments (20.00%)
- I engage the individual in the comment section or in direct messages (0.00%)
- I post more “grip and grin” photos to prove a point (0.00%)
- When posting hunting or fishing photos I tell a narrative that focuses on aspects of hunting that the general public widely supports, such as the procurement of meat for family and friends (10.00%)
- I don’t engage those individuals (30.00%)