National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit
The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the largest gathering of pro-sportsmen legislators that occurs each year. This event provides the bipartisan group of sportsmen-legislators - representing states across the nation - with the opportunity to interact with state and federal natural resource agencies, allied non-governmental conservation organizations and industries concerned with the future of our nation's outdoor heritage. The meeting is also an opportunity for legislators to gather together to discuss issues impacting the sportsmen's conservation community and to share information relevant to America's hunters and recreational anglers and shooters.
The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit further educates and informs those involved in the policy process and helps to shape the legislative agenda and issues legislators take on the following year.
If you have any questions, please contact PJ Carleton at 202-543-6850 x22 or email@example.com.
Click here to view the 2017 press release.
Click here to view the 2016 Media Gallery.
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (17.79%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (25.77%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.23%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (17.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (16.56%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (21.47%)