Date: Oct 03
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Lexington, NC View in Google Maps
This annual event is hosted by the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation and Honorary Board of Directors member Richard Childress at Childress Vineyards in North Carolina. This event brings together the sportsmen's community, NASCAR representatives, and federal and state legislators to discuss sportsmen's priorities in the southeastern region.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at email@example.com or (202) 543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (0.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)