Previously only available in a newsletter, CSF is now pleased to offer a more interactive version of Tracking The Capitols, which allows you to search for specific legislation or regulations on issues - and in the states - that you are most interested in. This new service allows you to gain information at a time of your choosing, instead of waiting for the weekly newsletter, and also allows you to refine your search criteria to provide you with only the information you wish to see.
CSF invites you to sign up for customized legislative and regulatory email alerts by clicking the "Sign up for email alerts" button at the top of the page. In so doing, you can self-select the states and issues that you are most interested in, and will receive an email alert sent to your inbox with timely updates on a schedule of your choosing (daily or weekly).
For administrative help or questions about the State Net system, please contact Sara Leonard at email@example.com or 202-543-6850 x11
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (51.79%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program (VPA-HIP) (23.21%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (1.79%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (8.93%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (7.14%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (3.57%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (3.57%)