Annual spending by Georgia sportsmen and women is nearly four times more than the revenues of the Atlanta Hawks, Braves and Falcons (1.8 billion vs. $460 million).
Every five years in conjunction with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Survey on hunters and anglers, CSF produces a report on the economic impact hunters and anglers have on the economy. This information is vital in helping policy makers, media and the public better understand the impact hunting and fishing activities have on the national and local economy as well as their size as a constituency.
2006 Economic Impact Report — GeorgiaClick Here
Your opinion counts
What it your primary motivation to hunt?Vote Here
- To acquire food (7.06%)
- To spend time with friends and family in the outdoors (14.12%)
- To acquire a trophy (2.35%)
- To challenge yourself physically and/or mentally (4.71%)
- None of the above (1.18%)
- Several, or all of the above (70.59%)