2018 Sportsmen's Economic Impact Report
This report includes 2016 data on hunter, angler, and target shooter participation and expenditures and well as information on the American System of Conservation Funding.
CSF Year in Review 2018 Report
This report highlights federal and state policies, events hosted by CSF, and other organizational information from 2018.
National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses 10th Anniversary Report
Highlighted in this report are some of the many legislative accomplishments and conservation victories that the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC) has achieved on behalf of America's sportsmen and women during its 10 year history.
Find Your State
Reports & Data posted in Federal
Every five years in conjunction with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Survey on hunters and anglers, CSF produces a report on the economic impact… Read More
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (13.49%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (21.43%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (6.35%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (48.41%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (7.14%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.17%)