- I don’t post “grip and grin” photos for that reason (34.48%)
- My social media is private to avoid unwanted comments (20.69%)
- I engage the individual in the comment section or in direct messages (3.45%)
- I post more “grip and grin” photos to prove a point (3.45%)
- When posting hunting or fishing photos I tell a narrative that focuses on aspects of hunting that the general public widely supports, such as the procurement of meat for family and friends (20.69%)
- I don’t engage those individuals (17.24%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.