- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (42.86%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (21.43%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (14.29%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (21.43%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (0.00%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.