- Increasing hunter/angler participation through recruitment and retention programs (30.00%)
- Regulatory authority over cervid farms (5.00%)
- Preventing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (17.00%)
- Countering the animal rights agenda in public educational institutions (16.00%)
- Educating the public on sportsmen's contributions to fish and wildlife conservation, including the celebration of National Hunting and Fishing Day (26.00%)
- Granting state fish and wildlife agencies management authority over Gulf of Mexico red snapper (6.00%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.