The Centennial State has 919,000 hunters and anglers who spend $1.3 billion annually and support 18,693 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Colorado are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor John Hickenlooper and the Colorado Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Colorado please contact Western States Director Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Colorado Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Ken Buck
- Senator Cory Gardner
- Representative Doug Lamborn
- Representative Scott Tipton
Colorado Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- CSF Hosts Conservation Classic Golf Tournament at Colorado’s Sanctuary CourseJul 13
- Colorado: Caucus Hosts Sportsmen’s Day at the Capitol, Advances Future Generations ActApr 27
- Colorado: Parks & Wildlife Commission Passes Resolution Supporting Great Sand Dunes Elk ManagementNov 17 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)