The Aloha State’s 158,000 hunters and anglers spend $293 million annually and support 3,781 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Hawaii is Senator Brian Schatz.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Hawaii please contact Northwest States Senior Manager Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Hawaii Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Hawaii Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- California, Hawaii Consider Firearm Suppressor BillsFeb 23
- CSF Welcomes New Midwestern and Western States CoordinatorsJan 14 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.12%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.91%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.51%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.46%)