The Sunflower State's 527,000 hunters and anglers spend $629 million annually and support 9,331 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Kansas are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Jeff Colyer and the Kansas Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Kansas please contact Lower Midwestern States Coordinator Kent Keene.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Kansas Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Ron Estes
- Representative Roger Marshall
- Senator Jerry Moran
- Senator Pat Roberts
- Representative Kevin Yoder
Kansas Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Rick Billinger
Senator Mike Petersen
Representative Ken Corbet
Representative Kyle Hoffman
- Midwest: Deer Seasons are Ramping Up, Providing Increased Opportunities to Test Herds for Chronic Wasting DiseaseNov 4
- Kansas: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Sporting Clays ChallengeMay 6
- Kansas: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Annual Pheasant HuntNov 19 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, numerous states have tried to pass legislation that would ban hunting contests. What is your personal view on hunting contests?
- I am fine with hunting contests and have participated in them. (35.29%)
- I support others’ ability to participate in them but I choose not to. (27.94%)
- I support hunting contests, but believe the regulations governing the contests should be updated to ensure that all contest promoters work with tanneries to make use of the animals harvested. (14.71%)
- I am against hunting contests. (20.59%)
- I am unsure. (1.47%)