The Treasure State counts 335,000 hunters and fishermen who spend $983 million annually and support 16,515 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Montana are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Steve Bullock and the Montana Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Montana please contact Northwest States Manager Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Montana Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Steve Bullock
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Montana Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jill Cohenour
Senator Edie McClafferty
Representative Zach Brown, Co-Chair
Representative Willis Curdy
Representative Matt Regier
- Governor Bullock, Sportsmen’s Groups Announce Creation of Montana Land Access NetworkDec 19
- Montana: CSF’s Zach Widner Featured on “Xplor the Outdoors” Radio ShowJul 27
- Montana: Adult Apprentice Hunting Bill Passes House, Awaits Governor SignatureApr 27 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)