The Silver State boasts more than 163,000 hunters and anglers who spend $409 million annually and support 5,326 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Brian Sandoval and the Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
In 2012, Nevada became the 40th state to form a NASC-affiliated sportsmen’s caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada please contact Northwest States Senior Manager Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nevada Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Mo Denis
Senator Scott Hammond
Assembly Member Ira Hansen
Assembly Member Justin Watkins
- Nevada: Minimum Safe Hunting Distance Proposal Will Not AdvanceMar 23
- Nevada: Bill to Create Wildlife Education Council AdvancesJun 1
- Nevada: CSF Partners with NWTF to Comment on Proposed Military ExpansionDec 22 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)