The Silver State boasts more than 163,000 hunters and anglers who spend $409 million annually and support 5,326 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Brian Sandoval and the Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
In 2012, Nevada became the 40th state to form a NASC-affiliated sportsmen’s caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada please contact Pacific Southwest States Coordinator Soren Nelson.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nevada Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Brian Sandoval
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Mo Denis
Senator Scott Hammond
Assembly Member Ira Hansen
Assembly Member Justin Watkins
Nevada SJR 12May 30
Rescinds Senate Joint Resolution No. 1 of the 78th Session of the Nevada Legislature.
Nevada S 413May 30
Relates to public lands; establishes the last Saturday in September of each year as "Public…
- Nevada SJR 13May 1
- Nevada S 511Apr 3
- Nevada SJR 12May 30
- Nevada A 386Apr 12
- Nevada S 370Mar 27
- Nevada S 365Mar 27
- Nevada S 364Mar 27 View more legislative alerts »
- Nevada: Minimum Safe Hunting Distance Proposal Will Not AdvanceMar 23
- Nevada: Bill to Create Wildlife Education Council AdvancesJun 1
- Nevada: CSF Partners with NWTF to Comment on Proposed Military ExpansionDec 22 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) has been making the headlines recently, with several new states and a Canadian province testing positive for the disease, and many states implementing new rules to prevent its spread. How has this increased public awareness of CWD affected you?Vote Here
- It has affected my ability to participate in game meat donation programs (3.64%)
- I have altered how I plan and conduct my hunts (25.45%)
- My perception on how healthy venison is has changed (32.73%)
- It has not affected me (38.18%)