The Beaver State's 703,000 hunters and fishermen spend $929 million annually and support 14,769 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the Oregon Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon, please contact CSF Western States Coordinator Aoibheann Cline (pronounced "A-veen").
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Oregon Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Peter DeFazio
- Senator Jeff Merkley
- Representative Kurt Schrader
- Representative Greg Walden
Oregon Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Oregon: Anti-Poaching Legislation Championed by Sportsmen’s Caucus Leaders Heads to GovernorJun 10
- Oregon: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Youth Fishing Derby at the CapitolJun 3
- Oregon: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Bi-Annual Banquet and AuctionMay 13 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following do you think would most effectively support increasing hunting participation numbers?Vote Here
- Improve hunter and target shooter involvement in regulatory and legislative processes. (12.80%)
- Enact or expand temporary hunter education deferral programs (apprentice license programs, multiyear options, programs for all first-time hunters regardless of age, and programs promoting hunting of multiple game species). (10.40%)
- Offer shooting sports and hunter education as school activities and recreation programs. (61.60%)
- Link existing programming into family-oriented organizations (such as churches and home-school groups) where participants will have the social support to continue. (15.20%)