The Beaver State's 703,000 hunters and fishermen spend $929 million annually and support 14,769 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the Oregon Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon, please contact CSF Western States Coordinator Aoibheann Cline (pronounced "A-veen").
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Oregon Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Peter DeFazio
- Senator Jeff Merkley
- Representative Kurt Schrader
- Representative Greg Walden
Oregon Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Oregon: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Bi-Annual Banquet and AuctionMay 13
- Oregon: Sportsmen’s Caucus Advances Anti-Poaching LegislationApr 29
- Oregon: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts First Meeting of 2019 SessionApr 1 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (13.45%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (21.85%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (5.88%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (47.90%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (7.56%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.36%)