The Beaver State's 703,000 hunters and fishermen spend $929 million annually and support 14,769 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the Oregon Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon please contact CSF Senior Western States Director Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Oregon Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Peter DeFazio
- Senator Jeff Merkley
- Representative Kurt Schrader
- Representative Greg Walden
Oregon Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Oregon: Chronic Wasting Disease Bill Heads to SenateMar 11
- Oregon: Bill to Ban Coyote Contests Receives HearingMar 4
- Oregon: Hearings Held on Bill to Expand Mountain Lion Hunting OpportunitiesFeb 25 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.15%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.69%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.85%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.31%)