The Beehive State's 493,000 hunters and anglers spend $1.04 billion annually and support 19,677 jobs. Working with the CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Utah are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Gary Herbert and the Utah Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Utah please contact Northwest States Senior Manager Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Utah Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Gary Herbert
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Utah Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Allen Christensen
Representative Timothy Hawkes
Representative Keven Stratton
- Utah: CSF Hosts Western Policy ForumSep 14
- Utah: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Holds Breakfast BriefingMar 1
- Utah: CSF Participates in Wild Horse and Burro Management Policy SummitAug 31 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.12%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.91%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.51%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.46%)