The Evergreen State's 1.01 million hunters and anglers spend $1.6 billion annually and support 21,823 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Washington are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Washington Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Washington please contact CSF Senior Western States Director Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Washington Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Washington Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Phil Fortunato
Senator Dean Takko
Representative Brian Blake
Representative Brad Klippert
- Bills to Protect Columbia River Salmon and Steelhead AdvanceAug 10
- Washington: CSF Hosts Western Policy ForumAug 17
- Washington: Bill to Increase Access to Private Lands Signed Into LawMay 18 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.12%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.91%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.51%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.46%)