Wyoming’s 390,000 hunters and anglers spend $778 million annually and support over 13,943 jobs throughout the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Wyoming are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Mark Gordon, and the Wyoming Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and advancing the sportsmen’s traditions in Wyoming please contact Western States Manager Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Wyoming Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Mark Gordon
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Wyoming Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Wyoming: Governor Mark Gordon Joins Sportsmen’s CaucusMar 18
- DOI and State of Wyoming Work Collaboratively to Advance Secretarial Order 3362Aug 3
- Federal Court Ruling Supports State Management of Wyoming WolvesMar 16 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (11.95%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (29.20%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (11.50%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (35.40%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (8.41%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.54%)