Wyoming’s 390,000 hunters and anglers spend $778 million annually and support over 13,943 jobs throughout the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Wyoming are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Matt Mead, and the Wyoming Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and advancing the sportsmen’s traditions in Wyoming please contact Western States Manager Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Wyoming Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Wyoming Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- DOI and State of Wyoming Work Collaboratively to Advance Secretarial Order 3362Aug 3
- Federal Court Ruling Supports State Management of Wyoming WolvesMar 16
- Wyoming: Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Vice-Chair Announces Shooting Sports InitiativesSep 8 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)