CSF’s supporters come from all backgrounds and walks of life, but are united in their passion for the outdoors and conservation and desire to protect and advance our rich sporting heritage. To recognize the contributions of these donors, CSF launched the Chairman’s Club in 2013. The Chairman’s Club provides recognition for individuals who philanthropically support CSF with a gift of at least $1,000 a year.
Chairman’s Club members receive recognition items including embroidered outerwear and a lapel pin, to proudly show their commitment to the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation. Chairman’s Club members also have the opportunity to attend unique events and activities throughout the year.
To learn more about the Chairman’s Club and supporting the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation, contact Dante Swallow, Event and Development Coordinator, at (202) 543-6850 x15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view Chairman's Club benefits for Explorers, Scouts, and Guides.
Click here for the Chairman’s Club pledge form.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus Vice-Chair Congressman Austin Scott (GA) in his Chairman's Club cap
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (17.90%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (25.31%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.23%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (17.28%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (16.67%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (21.60%)