CSF’s supporters come from all backgrounds and walks of life, but are united in their passion for the outdoors and conservation and desire to protect and advance our rich sporting heritage. To recognize the contributions of these donors, CSF launched the Chairman’s Club in 2013. The Chairman’s Club provides recognition for individuals who philanthropically support CSF with a gift of at least $1,000 a year.
Chairman’s Club members receive recognition items including embroidered outerwear and a lapel pin, to proudly show their commitment to the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation. Chairman’s Club members also have the opportunity to attend unique events and activities throughout the year.
To learn more about the Chairman’s Club and supporting the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation, contact Phil Hoon, Corporate Relations Director at (202) 543-6850 ext. 24 or email@example.com.
Click here to view Chairman's Club benefits for Explorers, Scouts, and Guides.
Click here for the Chairman’s Club pledge form.
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (45.78%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program (VPA-HIP) (22.89%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (4.82%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (12.05%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (8.43%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (2.41%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (3.61%)