CSF works hard to keep you up-to-date on the issues you care about and their events and activites. Check back often for the latest updates and breaking news. For media inquiries, contact Leslie Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest NewsCheck back often to see breaking news and the latest alerts from CSF.
The Sportsmen's Voice Archive (Federal & State)The Sportsmen's Voice weekly newsletter.
Tracking the Capitols Archive (State)Get state policy updates through Tracking the Capitols.
Press Release ArchiveVisit this page to find past press releases CSF has produced on key sportsmen's-policy issues and events.
Media GalleryHere you'll find photos from CSF's events and fundraisers.
Your opinion counts
Recently, Virginia has proposed legislation that would make the punishment for poaching, in their state, a 1-5 year prison sentence through HB-449. Poaching undermines the social acceptance of hunters, jobs, recreation, local and state economies, and conservation efforts. How should poachers be punished?Vote Here
- By sentencing them to jail time. (37.25%)
- By giving them a cash fine. (12.75%)
- By banning their hunting and fishing privileges and their ability to buy the necessary licenses. (15.69%)
- By putting them on a probation period. (0.98%)
- There should be some discretion in the penalties depending on the motivations for the poaching incident. (33.33%)