CSF works hard to keep you up-to-date on the issues you care about and their events and activites. Check back often for the latest updates and breaking news. For media inquiries, contact Sara Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest NewsCheck back often to see breaking news and the latest alerts from CSF.
The Sportsmen's Voice Archive (Federal & State)The Sportsmen's Voice weekly newsletter.
Tracking the Capitols Archive (State)Get state policy updates through Tracking the Capitols.
Press Release ArchiveVisit this page to find past press releases CSF has produced on key sportsmen's-policy issues and events.
Media GalleryHere you'll find photos from CSF's events and fundraisers.
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (35.00%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (20.00%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (20.00%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (20.00%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (5.00%)