On Wednesday, July 16, the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) will host a Breakfast Briefing on Capitol Hill focusing on the Wildfire Disaster Funding Act (WDFA). Recently introduced in both the House (H.R. 3992) and the Senate (S. 1875), WDFA is supported by the many Americans who hunt and fish on federal public lands, particularly on national forests and Bureau of Land Management lands, as a necessary bill to ensure funding for wildfire suppression without taking from non-fire programs.
If you have any questions or would like to join us, contact PJ Carleton at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or email@example.com.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (25.68%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (24.32%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.35%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (18.92%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (12.16%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (17.57%)