The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) extends its deepest sympathies to the passing of Alaska Legislative Outdoor Heritage Caucus member Representative Gary Knopp. Representative Knopp passed away in a plane collision on Alaska’s famed Kenai Peninsula on July 31, 2020. Six others passengers were also killed in the crash.
Representative Knopp was an avid outdoorsman, skilled pilot and dedicated public servant. CSF is grateful for his years of membership in the Alaska Legislative Outdoor Heritage Caucus where he was a steadfast advocate for Alaska’s sportsmen and women.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
The west and northeast have seen an increase of firearm and ammunition purchase restrictions that can frustrate hunters and recreational shooters access to tools necessary for their respective activities. How do you receive information to stay on top of legislative and regulatory changes to firearms and ammunition purchases?Vote Here
- I subscribe to CSF’s Tracking the Capitols (0.00%)
- I subscribe to CSF’s newsletter, The Sportsmen’s Voice (0.00%)
- I rely on updates from my state’s Department of Fish and Game (33.33%)
- I rely on other NGO partner communication updates (0.00%)
- I rely on information from my local sporting goods store (66.67%)