Recently, two members of the bipartisan and bicameral Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus, in conjunction with the Pennsylvania Game Commission (PGC), hosted an Open House on Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD).
The Open House took place at Oliver Township Volunteer Fire Company, in Coolspring, Pennsylvania, and provided citizens with the opportunity to ask questions and easily access information about CWD. No formal presentations took place during this event, but multiple self-explanatory stations guided participants through topics on the following: background on CWD; specific information regarding Disease Management Area #3 (DMA3); regulations specific to DMAs; and actions the Pennsylvania Game Commission has taken and continues to take regarding this important wildlife health issue.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (100.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)