CSF's mission is to work with Congress, governors, and state legislatures to protect and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping.
Colorado's Sanctuary Golf Course, host of CSF's 2018 Conservation Classic Golf Tournament on July 9Read More
Blog article by CSF's Zach WidnerRead More
This report highlights federal and state policies, events hosted by CSF, and other organizational information from 2017.Read More
Learn about the Contributions of America’s ConservationistsRead More
Landmark Fisheries Reform Takes Major Step Toward Becoming Law The U.S. House of Representatives passed H.R. 200, a bipartisan bill that…
On July 11, the newly established Hunting and Shooting Sports Conservation Council (HSSCC) met with Secretary Ryan Zinke at the Department of…
On June 28, Congressman Ralph Abraham (LA), a Member of the bipartisan and bicameral Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC), introduced H.R.…
With decades of combined public policy and political experience, no organization has access to so many elected officials and does more to advance sportsmen's issues in the political arena than the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF).
The state profiles are designed to be a comprehensive source of information on pro-sportsmen elected officials in each state as well as news and policy updates of concern to sportsmen and women.
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (35.00%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (20.00%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (20.00%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (20.00%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (5.00%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.Read More